Thursday, October 29, 2009

Statement Sneakers...

There are sneakers that speak for themselves. Retro kicks that were released that when worn speak for themselves. I like to call them statement sneakers. These are shoes that are not what considered a general release and require extra money, or extra effort to get them. Here I will list some statement sneakers that will be released.

Copper Foamposites
They might be out of alot of you alls price range. I don't own a pair, these sneakers are one of the best retro nikes that I've ever seen. No confirmed release date but their priced at $200

Spacejam 11's


These are the sneakers that Michael Jordan wore in his Looney Toon movie SpaceJam. They will be re released December 23rd, and I'll be in line waiting with my $175 dollars handy.

Retro Piston 6's
To my knowledge this colorway was never released but I doubt it will be a general release.

Sb Dunk High "Bloody Gums" and "Gucci"
Bloody Gums
2dj77h2.jpg picture by YD_Great
e0mvcl.jpg picture by YD_Great
Guccis


2cmou1v.jpg picture by YD_Great
The hard to cop nature of these two sneakers make them a statement cop. It's safe to say that you might be the only person in your area with any of those when they drop. Not sure on release dates or prices.

Those are just a few statement sneakers. There are lots more.

No comments:

Post a Comment