Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pickups

Air Griffey Max 1...Retail $140
(Had to snag a pair of griffs for the collection)


*NOTE*
It's important to have nice sneakers. They don't always have to be the most expensive. These griffeys run 140. I like to be exclusive so I go the extra mile, but u could get fresh in a pair of cheaper sneaks. It all depends on your preference, and your preference is what makes your own individual swag.


G-Shocks...Retail $109 each

Triple Black Shocks
*NOTE*
A watch of some kind is a much needed accessory to even consider putting on clothes. Not much reasoning behind it. It's just understood. Here I have two triple black g-shocks. I also own a white one. I'm kinda late to the G-Shock craze. I also have a normal watch. Just to have a different look.

You can cop G-Shocks from these sites



No comments:

Post a Comment