Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Year, New Post...Polo Splash

In my spare time, I work on my splash. That means finding fits that I think are nice, and putting different things together. So when a holiday comes up or I need to go buy something to wear, its not really time for me to go look for something. I just go to the folder labeled "Fits" for ammunition.
Although its key for you to be able to find a nice fit at the drop of a hat, anything you wanna be great at, you practice. With that being said here is 5 minutes of work.

I've been eyeing these dunks


for a minute now and it seems like everyone wants to wear Ralph Lauren, but I've yet to see anyone look different from another person.
Ralph Lauren is an expensive clothing line, but its easy to get something affordable from them that looks nice. I usuallly put fits together that I know are in the realm of reality in purchasing.

So....I found this Rugby Hoodie, which isn't Ralph Lauren, but its made by them, so is basically Ralph Lauren.

I wanted to go all Ralph Lauren, so I chose these jeans because I wanted to go with a light wash.

I feel as if you play this type of fit, it's imperative that you wear a fitted hat. I chose to capitalize on the gold on the hoodie and the Milwaukee Brewers fitted hat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am very amazed by the information of this blog and i am glad i had a look over the blog. thank you so much for sharing such great information.
Mulco watches USA
Seiko watches USA

Post a Comment